Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co. Ltd (MPMRCL) invites E-tenders from reputed and experienced contractors for “Design and construction of Elevated viaduct of length 5.290 km between ISBT/MR10 Flyover and Mumtaj Bag Colony (excluding stations)” for Indore Metro Rail Project, Phase-1.
As per information given by Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co Limited, the key details of the tender notice is as under:-
- Tender Notice No.: MPMRCL/Indore Metro/5509/2018/Package-02A/01 Dated 16.07.2018
- Work Description: Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct of Length 5.290 Kms between ISBT/MR10 Flyover and Mumtaj Bag Colony (excluding stations) for Indore Metro Rail Project, Phase-1.
- Approx. Cost of Work: INR 257 crores
- Completion period: within 27 months
- Tender Security Money (EMD): 2.57 crores
- Tender documents can be purchased from 24.07.2018 to 16.08.2018
- Tender document cost: INR 50,000.00
- Last date for submission of queries, if any: 07.08.2018
- Pre-bid Meeting: 16.08.2018 at 11.00am
- Location of Pre-bid meeting: Conference Hall, Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co Limited, Palika Bhawan, Near 6 No. Bus Stop, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal-462016, Madhya Pradesh.
- Last date of submission of Tender documents (Online): 06.09.2018 upto 18.00pm
- Last date of submission of Tender documents (Print): 07.09.2018 upto 15.30pm
- Date and Time for opening of Tender: 07.09.2018 at 16.30pm
Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of tenderers on the e-tendering portal of Govt. of M.P. For further information and any assistance, tenderers are advised to contact e-tender Helpdesk as per the details given below:-
E-mail ID: [email protected], [email protected] or at
Toll free No.: 18002588684
Authority for purchase of tender documents, seeking clarifications and submission of
completed tender documents:-
The Managing Director,
Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co Limited,
Palika Bhawan, Near 6 No. Bus Stop,
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462016
Phone No: 0755-2555004
Email: [email protected]
Any Clarification/Corrigendum addendum to the tender documents will be uploaded on the official-Portal only, without any obligation of press notification.