InnoMetro 2022 – 2nd Edition is pleased to welcome on board HYT Engineering Company Pvt Ltd as ‘Bronze Partner’ for the three-day conference and expo to showcase the latest innovations and technology for the metro and railway industry.
HYT Engineering Company Pvt Ltd started its operation in 1977 with manufacturing drilling machines and lathes. Since then, the company has grown into a technology-driven organization that has manufactured over 900 machines adopting international standards.
They have an Ultra-Modern Facility of 16000 square metres for the design, manufacturing and testing of machines. Having a service set up in PAN India with a dedicated team of 150 Service Engineers, HYT has also developed and established agencies for maintaining their machines on the global platform as well.
With a belief in providing turnkey solutions from design, manufacturing to after sales maintenance, HYT is widely acclaimed for its design excellence, innovation and customer centric attitude. To know more, visit: https://hytwheellathes.com/
InnoMetro is a global event to showcase Innovation & Technology for the Metro, Railway, RRTS, High-Speed Rail & Allied Industries being organized by Metro Rail News from 28th-30th April, 2022 virtually.
It aims to bring experts from the industry in a line to witness the latest advancements in a three-day insightful conference & expo. With a vision to maximize penetration into the key trends affecting the urban mobility sector, the event serves as a global platform for ideation, discussion and presentation of the most innovative ideas and concepts giving a new dimension to the Rail and Metro Industry.
The event serves as a one-stop destination for leading brands to showcase their products, for experts to speak their minds and for delegates to experience the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
Many delegates from corners of the world will be gracing the event and will be speaking on topics such as:
• Realisation of Atmanirbhar Bharat
• Make in India: Make for World
• New modes of Transportation: Metro Neo, Metro Lite
• Workforce diversity & Technical Skill Gaps in Metro & Railway
• Covid Protocol & Difficulties in Rail Transport
• Ticketing and Payment Innovations
• Automated Train Examination System: ATES
• Asset Maintenance and Predictive Analysis
• Transport Infra Financing: Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
• Indigenous exports of Rolling Stock
• Advancements in Artificial Intelligence for Metro & Railway
• Increased revenue systems and cost-cutting measures
• Sustainable & Green Mobility
• Improving Passenger Experience on ‘Moving Wheels’
• Metro railways: Promoting Low carbon Transportation in India
• Data-driven Mobility System
• MaaS- Increasing the sustainability of Transport System
For sponsorship opportunities at InnoMetro 2022, register now on: https://www.innometro.com/exhibitor-registration/
For enlisting as a speaker at InnoMetro 2022, register now on: https://www.innometro.com/speaker/