The Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. (KMRL) has notified recruitment to fill up various vacant positions of General Managers in various discipline on deputation/contract basis.
1. General Manager (Track): 01 post
2. General Manager (Rolling Stock & Electrical): 01 post
3. General Manager (Operation & Maintenance): 01 post
1. General Manager (Track): B Tech or equivalent from an institute of repute. Minimum 17 years’ post qualification experience in railway related projects out of which at least 10 years should be in track laying and maintenance. Preference will be given to candidates with Indian Railways/RITES/IRCON/RVNL background.
2. General Manager (Rolling Stock & Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering from an institute of repute. Minimum 17 years experience in Group A services of Indian Railways or its subsidiary/sister concerns, Metro Rail Corporations or any other department/PSU/Board/Organisation of Government/Private Sector Organisations. The candidate should have sufficient exposure in the planning, procurement, contract management, installation, testing and commissioning of modern metro Rail systems comprising Rolling Stock integrated power distribution and traction systems, depot etc.
3. General Manager (Operation & Maintenance): Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an institute of repute. Minimum 17 years’ experience in Group A Services of the Indian Railways or its subsidiary/ sister concerns, Metro Rail Corporations or any other department/PSU/Board/Organization of Government/ Private Sector organizations. The candidate should have sufficient exposure and experience in the planning, procurement, contract management and operation and maintenance of Metro and Railway transportation.
Pay Scale: E8, Rs.51300-‐73000 (IDA)
Age limit: Not more than 55 years as on 01.09.2015
How to apply:
The candidates interested in these posts are required to fill the online application form.
Applications shall be send to Dy. General Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi – 682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 30th September 2015.