Metro Rail India Summit is India’s premier forum to address the issues related to the further development of metro rail in India. The 5th Annual Metro Rail India Summit 2016 is going to be organised on 11th March, 2016 at The Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi, India.
The event features active participation of government officials, decision makers, planners, technology experts as well as project leaders to address specific challenges across key aspects like finance, planning, technology, mobility, signaling and control, as well as operations, safety and maintenance.
The event has grown significantly year on year and attracts senior-level attendees across India. With a track record of 5 years, Metro Rail India summit is the country’s most exclusive meeting place with cutting edge discussion and offering unparalleled networking opportunities
• Discover emerging business opportunities in India’s rapidly developing Metro Rail sector
• Discuss current and future Metro Rail project
• Share and assess experiences in the PPP/BOT projects to shape future growth
• Identify the best approach to promote effective change at different scales
• Get updates on lessons learnt from recent implementation, experiences, participatory approach and how they have been contributing to the emerging business situations
The event is being organised by ITP Publishing Group and the Metro Rail News team is a proud event media partner. For more details please log on to http://www.constructionweekonline.in/metrorailindiasummit/