The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited issued recruitment notice for appointment of qualified and experienced professionals for the ongoing Mumbai Metro Line-3 projects. The details of vacancies are as under-
- General Manager (Finance) – Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/- (E8) – 1 post
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts) – Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/- (E5) – 1 post
- Executive Assistant to ED (Planning) – Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (E4) – 2 posts
- Accounts Officer/ Asst. Manager (Finance) – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2) – 1 post
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2) – 1 post
- Community Development Assistant – Rs. 34,020 – 64,310/- (W5) – 1 post
- Surveyor – Rs. 34,020 – 64,310/- (W5) – 4 posts
- Sr. Assistant to Company Secretary – Rs. 34,020 – 64,310/- (W5) – 1 post
- Jr. Assistant (IT) – Rs. 20,160 – 35,640/- (W3) – 1 post
- Age, qualification, and experience would be as on January 1, 2019.
- For detailed advertisement, recruitment rules, eligibility requirements and other instructions for filling the above posts please visit www.mmrcl.com.
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online.
- Online registration will close on March 18, 2019, at 23:59 Hrs.
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field.
The candidates selected for the above posts will have to execute a surety bond of the stipulated amount as mentioned below as per MMRCL Surety & Training Cost Recovery Bond Policy
Pay Scale, Allowances & Perquisites: (On Deputation):
The terms and conditions including pay scale etc. of the candidates appointed on deputation will be governed by DOPT/DPE/GOI guidelines as applicable.
Reservations / Relaxations / Concessions:
Reservations / Relaxation / Concessions would be given to SCs/STs/OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)/ Person with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per guidelines issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Click here to Apply Online.