MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA (Metro Rail News): Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) has invited E-Tenders on Wednesday to supply Standard Gauge Passenger Rolling Stock Cars for Bhopal and Indore Metro.
Important details related to E-Tenders:
- Tender Name: BH-IN-02
- Scope of the Project: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Training of Standard Gauge Passenger Rolling Stock Cars (with 15 Years Comprehensive Maintenance) – 81 Cars for Bhopal and 75 Cars for Indore, including Signaling & Train Control and Telecommunication Systems (with 7 Years Comprehensive Maintenance)” for Bhopal and Indore Metro.
- Cost of the Project: Rs. 2145 Crores (Approx.)
- Deadline: 1526 Days (excluding Defect Liability and Comprehensive Maintenance Period
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21st December 2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 28th December 2021
- Bid Opening Date: 29th December 2021
Requirements of cars for Bhopal Metro Rail Project:
|S.No||Corridors||Rolling stock required|
|No. of rakes||Cars in rake||Total cars|
Requirements of cars for Indore Metro Rail Project:
|S.NO||Corridor||Rolling stock required|
|Nos. of rakes||Cars in rake||Total cars|
|1||Yellow Line (Ring Line). Bengali Sq. – Bhawarsala – Airport – Palasia – Bengali Sq.||25||3||75|