Kolkata (Metro Rail News): Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation invites tenders through Rail Vikas Nigam Limited for setting up of metro train depot at Kavi Subhas in connection with New Garia-Airport Metro Project of Kolkata Metro Rail project.
Construction of PEB shed structures, water supply arrangement, drainage, sewerage, road works, track works, power supply & general electrical works and supply, installation and commissioning of machinery & plant for setting up of Metro Car Depot at Kavi Subhas in connection with New Garia-Airport Metro corrisor of Kolkata Metro Rail project at Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Sale of tender documents: From 14.08.2019 to 30.09.2019
- Tender Document Cost: INR 5000.00 (hard copy). However, bidding documents can be downloaded free of cost from the official website of RVNL website or e-Tendering portal.
- Pre-bid Meeting: 28.08.2019 at 11.30 hrs at Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066, India.
- Last Date of Submission: 30.09.2019 till 11.00 hrs (The completed Bids must be submitted through e-tendering portal only)
- Tender Opening Date: 30.09.2019 at 11.30 hrs
Where to contact
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the office of the Chief Project Manager/KOL-I, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, 24, Deshpran Shasmal Road, Kolkata-700033.
The Kavi Subhas depot is part of Line 6 of Kolkata Metro Rail project. Construction work of viaducts and stations are going on full swing. This corridor will connect New Garia with Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport via two satellite towns Salt Lake and New Town of the Kolkata. The total length of the corrdidor will be 29.87 km and it will serve a total of 24 stations. It is expecetd to open the first stretch of this corridor from Kavi Subhash to Hemanta Mukherjee in 2021.