NEW DELHI (Metro Rail News): InnoMetro is a global event to showcase Innovation & Technology for the Metro, Railway, RRTS, High-Speed Rail & Allied Industries being organized by Metro Rail News. The event is going to take place in the LaLit Hotel, New Delhi on 23rd and 24th May 2022.
It aims to bring experts from the industry in line to witness the latest advancements in a three-day insightful conference & expo. With a vision to maximize penetration into the key trends affecting the urban mobility sector, the event serves as a global platform for ideation, discussion and presentation of the most innovative ideas and concepts giving a new dimension to the Rail and Metro Industry.
The event serves as a one-stop destination for leading brands to showcase their products, for experts to speak their minds and for delegates to experience the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
Many delegates from corners of the world will be gracing the event and will be speaking on topics such as:
• Realisation of Atmanirbhar Bharat
• Make in India: Make for World
• New modes of Transportation: Metro Neo, Metro Lite
• Workforce diversity & Technical Skill Gaps in Metro & Railway
• Covid Protocol & Difficulties in Rail Transport
• Ticketing and Payment Innovations
• Automated Train Examination System: ATES
• Asset Maintenance and Predictive Analysis
• Transport Infra Financing: Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
• Indigenous exports of Rolling Stock
• Advancements in Artificial Intelligence for Metro & Railway
• Increased revenue systems and cost-cutting measures
• Sustainable & Green Mobility
• Improving Passenger Experience on ‘Moving Wheels’
• Metro railways: Promoting Low carbon Transportation in India
• Data-driven Mobility System
• MaaS- Increasing the sustainability of Transport System
The esteemed speakers from the metro and rail industry who will be speaking on important topics in the event are:
- Shri. R A Rajeev: IAS: Ex-Metropolitan Commisioner, MMRDA
- Thiruman Archunan: Director (Projects), Chennai Metro Rail Ltd.
- Shri. Daljeet Singh: Director (Works), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Shri. A.K. Singh: Presiding Arbitrator, Indian Railways
- Shri. Rajesh Prasad: Director (Operations), RVNL
- Shri. Shantanu Roy: Executive Director, BEML
- Shri. Jugal Kishore Bhatti: Additional General Manager, RITES Ltd.
- Shri. H.K. Raghu: Executive Director, RDSO
- Mr. Karan Sethi: Assistant Vice President, Invest India
- Shri. Akshay Sharma: Director (Project), Pune IT City Metro Rail Ltd.
- Shri. Abhijit Malankar: CIM-GIZ RE -Sustainable Solutions & Test Project Lead, ITC – Pune
- Shri. Gaurav Agarwal: Chief Mechanical Engineer, COFMOW
- Mr. Nikhil Swami: Head- Academy | Training, Frauscher Sensor Technology India
For sponsorship opportunities at InnoMetro 2022, register now on: https://www.innometro.com/exhibitor-registration/
For enlisting as a speaker at InnoMetro 2022, register now on: https://www.innometro.com/speaker/