NEW DELHI, INDIA (Metro Rail News): INNOMETRO is a Global Event Platform to showcase innovation and latest technology for Metro, Railway, Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS), High- Speed Rail and Allied Sector. This event is to customized maximize penetration into key trends which affecting the urban mobility sector while offering one-to-one networking opportunities to people.
We invite Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from all over the world to share your ideas on how to develop urban mobility for the future? We want your contribution and submit abstract(s) for presentation as part of our Conference Programme by or before 20th April 2021.
The conference brings together Metro Rail Operators, Urban Mobility Experts, Transport Planner, Mobility Solution Providers, Urban and Transport Ministers, Key decision makers, Government Authorities (Central and State), Public and Private Department Personnel’s and Consultants, Infra Contractors and many more which ensures that partners and visitors of this event will receive maximum exposure to promote their brand among Urban Mobility Solution Providers, Metro & Railway Sector, Construction & infrastructure Community and know the future technology and innovations used in different sectors.
- We invite nominated smart cities and present urban transport operators to share their mobility challenges and to find solutions.
- We invite the private sector and solution providers to present its solutions, ideas and technologies for future urban mobility.
- We invite research institutions and think tanks to present their findings and to provide insight on technological mobility services.
- We invite citizens groups to speak about their needs and requirements for a liveable environment.
Registrations open till 25th April 2021. Registration will be on “First come, First serve” basis limited seats available.
- Early Registration (up to 15th April 2021): Rs. 299 for 3 days.
- Late Registration (16th April 2021 onwards): Rs. 599 for 3days.
Click here for Registrations: