KOLKATA (Metro Rail News): Kolkata Metro Rail is conducting the walk-in-interview for the recruitment for 38 posts of Medical Practitioners & Paramedical Staff in which there are Staff Nurse, Laboratory Superintendent, Radiographer like jobs and CMP Doctors on contract basis for just a short time period (3 months).
The Retired Persons whose age is around 65 years are also eligible to apply for this post. The suitable applicants can attend walk-in-interview on or before 4th of April 2020.
Details for Walk-in-Interview
- Interview Date – 4th of April 2020
- Day – Saturday
- Time – 11 AM
- Venue for the Interview – Tapan Sinha Memorial Hospital, Tollygunge, Kolkata Metro Railway
Vacancy details of Kolkata Metro Staff Nurse, Doctor and other job role
- Staff Nurse – 24 Yrs
- Laboratory Superintendent – three Posts
- Radiographer – three Posts
- Specialist CMP Doctors Speciality of Medicine, Speciality of Anaesthesia, Pathology & Histopathology – three Posts
- CMP Doctors – four Posts
Salary Will be
- For GDMO – Rs. 75,000/-
- For Specialists – Rs. 95,000/-
Application Process for the Kolkata Metro rail staff Nurse, Doctor and other posts:
Qualified applicants can come for the interview with relevant documents in originals along with a self-attested copy of the same in support of age, qualification, medical registration experience etc. Also 2 passport size photos at Tapan Sinha Memorial Hospital, Tollygunge, Metro Rail Kolkata on 4th of April 2020 at 11 AM Saturday.
Learn more about the Coronavirus and Coronavirus Quarantine here