CHHATTISGARH (METRO RAIL NEWS): IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s PS Digitech-Hr (India) Private Limited for Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud- based for document controlling and storage for New BG Electrified Double Railway line over South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) to Pendra (Km 135) in the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Tender No.: IRCON/2060/CGRP/e-TENDER/21-22/GEVRA-PENDRA/BSP-48
- Awarded Value: INR 29.73 Lakh
- Completion Period: 24 months
In June this year, the IRCON invited tenders for Tender No.: IRCON/2060/CGRP/e-TENDER/21-22/GEVRA-PENDRA/BSP-48.
About the Project:
CEWRL and IRCON have signed a project execution agreement (PEA) for the building of a new BG Electrified Double Railway line for the East-West Rail Corridor between Gevra Road and Pendra Road via Dipka, Katghora, Sendurgarh, and Pasan, with a length of approximately 135 kilometres.
The East-West Corridor also contains a single line of 11.51 kilometres between Urga and Kusmunda, as well as a connection of around 35 kilometres.
IRCON plans to hire an experienced and resourceful firm to provide consultancy services for progress monitoring and reporting using a Primavera EPPM-based progress scheduler, as well as a cloud-based document control and storage system for the New BG Electrified Double Railway Line over the South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) and Pendra (Km 135) in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Scope of work:
The scope of work is broadly described as “Providing consultancy services for progress Monitoring and presenting through Primavera EPPM based progress scheduler and providing a cloud- based for document controlling and storage for New BG Electrified Double Railway line over South East Central Railway between Gevra (Km 0) to Pendra (Km 135) in the State of Chhattisgarh”.
Scope of works is as indicated below but not limited to:
- Preparation of scheduling, monitoring and updating of Master schedule in PRIMAVERA P6 EPPM up to L4/L5/L6 for the project implementation on a daily basis, based on the define of respective procurement activities at owner’s end as well as supply of equipment and site execution based on contract.
- Time to time intimation to the owner regarding the status of the project progress on the timeline covering all afore-mentioned aspects.
- Incorporate and intimate, the input received from the concerned agencies on agreed frequency in master control schedule.
- Deviations from the schedules shall be monitored and controlled. Based on the priorities of deviation escalation shall be controlled.
- Compliance reports and advance warnings shall be ensured and intimated to us on priority basis.
- Based on priority tasks, management interventions shall be ensured.
- Preparation of Weekly Progress Report, Monthly progress report etc., along with probable anticipated schedule ahead of 60 days to 120days.
- Reporting shall be monitored by periodic meetings as decided by the management.
- Resource addition in the approved plan and predetermining variability of resources in the look ahead schedule using what-if analysis.
- Provide a cloud-based platform for document storage and controlling.
- Providing status of Project’s schedule on the timeline.
- Update schedule on weekly basis.
- Concurrent delay analysis of the schedule impacting deviation of works under obligations of separate stakeholders.
- Earned value analysis of the project for cash flow management.
- Find out deviations in schedules. Decide priorities of deviations to escalate to various levels.
- Preparation of recovery plan against Baseline schedule.
- Working of requirements of resources & Resource Analysis.
- Ensure priority compliance and advance warnings
- Ensure management intervention on priority tasks.
- Preparation of daily reports, participating in daily meetings, and preparing action points.
- Preparation of weekly reports, Look Ahead schedule and/or presentations.
- Reporting shall be by periodic management meetings.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed/downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app