CHENNAI (METRO RAIL NEWS): Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited digitally signed tender through e-procurement portal from Reputed, Experienced, Financially sound, eligible applicants, who fulfil the qualification criteria as mentioned in the tender through IT Service Providers under Single Stage two Envelope with initial filter (Technical & Financial) system for the works as detailed below.
- Tender Reference Number: CMRL/IT_AFC/AFC OCC/2021
- Name of work: Software Development and Maintenance of CMRL AFC OCC Systems, PMIS and IT related applications.
- EMD: INR 2.50 Lakh
- Duration of Contract: 3 Years (extendable to another 2 years)
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 23-Sep-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 09-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 23-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 24-Sep-2021
Scope of work:
Automation of AFC OCC works for the maintenance of the AFC system. Enhancement and maintenance of AFC data system (CMRLONE portal) and Fixing & optimizing the dashboard. Build up a custom AFC revenue accumulation portal. Build up the audit function of the AFC revenue data list and Fraud detection mechanism. Enhancing the capacity of the system for new and better Ticket Operator entries. Enhancement and maintenance of Parking software running on ApnaPay parking devices. Enhancement and maintenance of Ticket Reader/TOM/EFO application at stations. Maintenance and management of FAMOCO devices and upcoming Parking POS devices. Creation and maintenance of unified AFC management dashboard for revenue, ridership, and trends in passenger ridership and consolidated earnings using latest software made available. Integration of the data systems to CMRL Website, Mobile Application, Bank applications, UPI/PG integrations and other allied applications to display to the public. Enhancement and maintenance fault application for accumulating into a single dashboard and analysis of all systems. Enhancement and maintenance Energy Management application. Providing the GTFS Data feeds for Real-Time Train Tracking applications. Integration of RRSCM with AFC Data Systems. UAT/QA/QC and maintenance of PMIS system. Implementation and Rollout for all the Software developed. Work on the feedback from users and the public for improvements. Ensure periodical Backup procedures for all the Softwares and Data. Maintenance and Management of all related servers both on-premises/cloud along with patches and security updates. Technical documentation of the software developed. Monthly report submission to CMRL on the works completed. Any other software development required for IT applications.
The Bid documents can be downloaded from the CPP PORTAL http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
- Tender Number: CMRL/CON/PHASE-II/CORR-3&5/CP19/HH RAILS/2021 (under JICA loan agreement ID-P272).
- Name of work: Supply of 60E1 Profile, 1080 Grade (Head Hardened) Rails Conforming to IRS T-12-2009 (with latest amendments for CMRL Phase-II Project for Corridor 3&5.
- Tender Security Amount: INR 89 Lakhs
- Completion period of the work: 912 days+DLP 720 days
- Pre-bid Meeting: 30/09/2021
- Date of opening of Tender: 19/12/2021
- Tender Number: CMRL/PH_II/SYS/CP22/ASA04/2021
- Name of work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Signalling & Train Control System and Video Management System.
- Bid Security Amount: INR 10.75 Crore
- Completion period of the work: 1640days + DNP (730days)
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 17-Aug-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11-Oct-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 08-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 01-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 11-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 12-Oct-2021 03
Tender Number: C4-PS&OHE-09
Name of Work: Power supply and Overhead Equipment contract for Phase 2 Corridor 4 from Poonamallee Bypass to Lighthouse and Poonamallee Depot is to Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing, Training and Commissioning of RSS, ASS, SCADA, OHE & Switching Stations, for CMRL Phase 2 Corridor 4 Between Poonamallee Bypass to Lighthouse Including Depot at Poonamallee.
EMD: INR 4.69 Crore
Completion period of the work: 1600 days + DNP (730 days)
Document Download / Sale Start Date: 13-Aug-2021
Document Download / Sale End Date: 04-Dec-2021
Pre Bid Meeting Date: 20-Sep-2021
Bid Submission Start Date: 22-Nov-2021
Bid Submission End Date: 04-Dec-2021
Bid Opening Date: 06-Dec-2021
The Tender documents can be downloaded from the CPP PORTAL http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.