KANPUR, INDIA (Metro rail News): Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) invites open e-tenders to construct elevated viaduct and 5 Nos. Elevated station (viz. Baradevi Station, Kidwai Nagar Station, Vasant Vihar Station, Baudh Nagar Station & Naubasta Station) including Architectural Finishing, E&M work and particular span from the end of ramp (after Transport Nagar Station) to Naubasta Station on Corridor-1 of Kanpur MRTS.
Let’s have a look at the essential details of the project:
- Approximate cost of work: Rs. 526 Crores
- The completion period of the Work: 30 months
- How to apply: E-tendering website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app. Tender document can only be obtained on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
- Date & time of Submission of Tender: online Tender submission start date: 25.10.2021 (10:00 hrs). Tender submission end date: 01.11.2021 (15:30 hrs).
- Last date of issuing supplement (if any): 12.10.2021