The Metro Rail News editorial team is proud to announce its worldwide project of connecting working and non-working professionals, journalists, railway & public transport engineers, research associates, freelance writers and engineering / management students on an intellectual platform. This platform also encourage youngsters to improve their editorial / writing skills and learn about benefits of green metro systems, smart public transport, their role in global climate change, smart cities, chronicle development in technology and involved strategies & policies.
Topic of the Month (September 2017):
- Future of Hyperloop Technology in Indian Cities.
- Need of High Speed Bullet Trains in India in view of recent operational failures of Indian Railways.
- Modi – Abe Meet: Future of technology transformation between two countries.
- New Metro Rail Policy 2017: Will new policy change the the smart transportation system in India?
- Lucknow Metro: Impact on life of City of Nawabs
- Future of Metrino projects in India
- Smart Cities: How smart public transportation will make citizens smart?
- Driverless (UTO) Metro Train: Advantage and disadvantage in context of increasing commuters in metropolitan cities.
Article length: Article should be greater than 2000 words in English only.
Last date of submission: 30th day September 2017
Result Announcement: 5th day of October 2017 at www.metrorailnews.in
Mode of submission: In MS-Word format via e-mail to [email protected]
Who can participate: Open to all. (Participant should not be an active member of editorial team of any print magazine/newspaper)
Prize / Cash Award for best entries: Once the article is submitted our editorial team will review it thoroughly. 5 best entries will be selected by our Editorial Board for publication in our Metro Rail News (Monthly) Magazine as well as on our news portal www.metrorailnews.in
The writers of first 3 selected entries will be honored with Cash award + Appreciation certificate by the Symbroj Media Pvt. Ltd. and its associates (including sponsors):-
- 1st Rank: ₹2500.00 (or equivalent currency)
- 2nd Rank: ₹1500.00 (or equivalent currency)
- 3rd Rank: ₹1000.00 (or equivalent currency)
Besides the above, the article garnering maximum page previews / readership will be selected for our “Quarterly Award Programme”. A cash prize of ₹5000.00 or equivalent currency will be given to writer of highest readership earning article. Writers will get a period of one month to promote their articles on social media to get more readership.
Rules, terms & conditions:-
- Articles should be accomplished with brief bio of writer, a passport size photograph along with link of his/her LinkedIn profile.
- A person can send one article in each topic. Multiple article on same topic will not be allowed.
- Only the original works will be published. Any attempt to publish copied content will be discarded, and the defaulter will be banned from participating in the next contest.
- All communication will be made either through our news portal or e-mail to the winners.
- Metro Rail News reserved it rights to publish selected articles on one or more websites. However, due credits will be given to author.
- Decision of Metro Rail News Editorial Team will be final and binding.
In case of any query or clarification, please write to [email protected]