NEW DELHI (Metro Rail News): Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES Ltd) invites open tender on behalf of North Western Railway (NWR) for Railway Electrification and Signaling & Telecommunication works on single-line section of Udaipur City -Himmatnagar section of Ajmer Division, North Western Railway, Rajasthan & Gujarat.
Name of Work
Railway Electrification of 25 kV OHE works including Traction Substations, General Electrification, Civil Engineering Works including Tower Wagon Shed, Service Buildings, Staff Quarters, Track works and Signaling & Telecommunication works on existing track of single line section of Udaipur City (Excl.)-Himmatnagar (Excl) section of Ajmer Division, North Western Railway, Rajasthan & Gujarat, India
Tender Reference Number – RITES/CO/EE/RE/WORKS/UDZ_HMT
Estimated Cost of Work – INR 178.19 Crores
Completion Period – 456 Days
Document Download Start Date – 19-May-2021 02:00 PM
Document Download End Date – 21-Jun-2021 03:00 PM
Bid Submission Start Date – 21-May-2021 10:00 AM
Bid Submission End Date – 21-Jun-2021 03:00 PM
Bid Opening Date – 22-Jun-2021 03:30 PM
Scope of Work
This Railway Electrification work shall broadly include Civil, S&T and Electrical related works –
- General –
- Provision of OHE on Udaipur City (UDZ) – Himmatnagar (HMT) single line section.
- Construction of Traction sub-station (TSS), switching posts (SPs/SSPs).
- Modification (Indoor and Outdoor) to telecommunication system to suit 25 kV A.C. traction as per existing guidelines.
- Provision of service buildings and staff quarters along with associated civil engineering works.
- Tower Wagon siding for Tower Wagon including inspection pit, etc.
- Co-ordination & Liaison, if required, with state electricity authorities regarding 132 or 220 kV Transmission Line network from nearby Grid Sub-station (GSS) to Traction Sub-station (TSS) in this section. However, Construction of Transmission Line from GSS to TSS not covered in the scope of this tender.
- Modification of Power Line Crossings.
- All allied works necessary for successful completion of the project including Maintenance & supervision of entire system during defect liability period of the project.
2. Civil Works –
- Establishment of survey control points for accurate survey using high end survey equipment such as DGPS and Total Station connected with nearest GTS Benchmark and establishment of pillars.
- Co-ordination & liaison for Land Acquisition for Traction Sub Station, Quarters, Service Buildings transmission line, etc., if any.
- Provision of Earth work in-formation for Traction Sub Station, Tower wagon Shed & Service roads, approach road for TSS as per site conditions and approved drawing.
- Planning, Design, Construction and Raising of Foot Over Bridge, Road Over Bridge, or any other overline structure.
- Planning, design, and construction of Service Buildings, OHE cum PSI depots, TSS, TWS, SP/SSP’s Buildings, AEE office cum Training Centre, S&T office, TRD office, S&T Structures, Relay Room, Battery Rooms, etc. as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Planning, Design, and Construction of Residential Quarters (Type -2, Type-3, Type -4, and Type-5) with water supply and sewerage facilities, drainage, service roads, approach road, boundary walls, etc., at different locations, as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Water Supply arrangements for the Residential Quarters, Office Buildings, Service Buildings, etc., as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Transportation, handling, stacking, watching, protection, etc., for the construction and Track materials from manufacturer’s works/place of purchase to the working sites.
- Testing of Material, Quality of works, documentation as per ISO and RDSO/Railway specifications and ensuring precautionary measures and safety arrangements.
- Providing Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) from reputed supplier of RMC as per approved design mix, drawings, specifications, and contract agreement.
- Protection works for bridges: Protective screens at FOB’s, ROB’s, etc.
- Raising of FOB in the section
- Modification in the platform shelters, passenger amenities, and miscellaneous works as per client’s requirements/approved drawings.
- Provision of Height gauges at Level Crossings.
- Construction of Low height sub-way (LHS), Road under bridge (RUB), Road over bridge (ROB) in replacement of Level Crossings, as per client’s
- Provision of Permanent Way Linking, construction for TWS & TSS at different locations as per Railway requirements.
- Preparation and supply of “As Built” drawings.
3. Signaling & Telecommunication works –
- Modifications in existing S&T plans/drawings for 25 kV ACT system between Udaipur City (excl.)-Himmatnagar (excl.) section.
- Preparation of new S&T plans & other drawings.
- Modifications in existing signaling installation at stations and mid-section LC gates for 25 KV ACT between Udaipur City (Excl.)-Himmatnagar (Excl) section.
- Replacement of existing single line block instruments by single line block instruments suitable for 25 KV AC Traction between Udaipur City (excl.)-Himmatnagar (excl.) section.
- Provision of additional signal cables for signaling modifications and provision of Quad & OF cables for additional telecom requirements for RE.
- Provision of additional telecom facilities.
- Provision of communication media for SCADA.
- Execution of S&T work and commissioning S&T system as per NR practices/ approvals.
- Preparation of “as built drawings”.
4. Electrical Works –
- Supply & installation of 25 KV single Phase AC overhead equipment and all associated works including preparation of all related drawings.
- Construction of Traction sub-station, switching posts, Sectioning Posts, Sub Sectioning Posts, Maintenance Depots etc.
- Electrification of Service buildings, Residential Buildings, FOBs/ROBs, LC gates and streets/roads, connecting Service buildings, Residential Buildings & stations.
- Modifications to existing 11 kV & 33 kV overhead Power Line Crossings
- Liaison with State Electricity Authorities / Board and other related Government Agency for Power supply arrangement from utility/ State GSS to Proposed TSS and augmentation of 25kV bays, as per requirement.
- Modification in LT distribution lines at stations as required, to provide necessary safety and electrical clearance required for 25 kV AC electrification.
- Provision/expansion of rooms for SCADA equipment’s, UPS, workstations, etc. in the existing SCADA Centre, if any.
- Modification in existing SCADA system, SCADA work at TSS, SP and SSPs including four (04) years of comprehensive maintenance.
- Training of staff for 25 kV AC Traction system.
For more details, tender documents can be downloaded from the website –https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app